Fine lines and wrinkles can appear due to numerous factors, but the loss of hyaluronic acid is the primary underlying factor. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring gel that binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making your skin look supple, soft, and youthful. As you grow older, your body’s hyaluronic acid reserves are gradually depleted, leading to fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and hollows in the cheeks and under-eye regions.
Juvéderm is the most popular collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers in the US. Juvéderm fillers are designed using unique consistencies of synthetic hyaluronic acid to address different regions of your face. At Synergy MedAesthetics, we carry all the latest and most effective Juvéderm fillers to address your unique concerns and goals. Each treatment plan is individually designed, ensuring safe and natural-looking results that will leave people guessing your secret.
How does Juvéderm work?
Juvéderm is a collection of dermal fillers made of synthetic hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that makes your skin look supple and voluminous. When Juvéderm fillers are injected underneath the targeted facial tissues, they lift, add volume, and make your skin look soft and supple. The Juvéderm collection includes multiple fillers, each designed with a different consistency suitable for different treatment areas, such as the lips, nasolabial folds, cheeks, etc. The results are immediately visible and long-lasting.
Before & After
What are my Juvéderm options?
- Juvéderm XC: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and laugh lines around the mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Lift and contour the cheek areas, restore midface volume, and add volume to the chin area for a contoured jawline.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and laugh lines around the mouth and nose.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: Lift and contour the lips or correct perioral lines around the lips.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: Lift and contour the lips, make them appear fuller, and soften moderate to severe parentheses lines, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
What can Juvéderm do?
- Fill out the facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Fill out the facial creases and folds, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Lift and contour the cheeks
- Restore volume to the cheeks and under-eye regions
- Add volume to the lips
- Fill out the fine lines around the lips, also known as perioral lines
- Lift and contour the chin and jawline
What can I expect from the Juvéderm procedure?
The Juvéderm procedure is simple and concludes within 15 minutes. The cosmetic provider will select the ideal Juvéderm filler, modify the appropriate dose, and inject it into the targeted area in your face. Juvéderm fillers usually contain lidocaine, so you won’t experience any pain, and we also apply an additional numbing gel for comfort. You may experience some redness, swelling, and discomfort, but you can resume your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
What are the benefits of Juvéderm?
- Non-surgical enhancements to the facial appearance
- No harsh side effects, pain, or discomfort
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- Smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and lines
- Lift and contour facial features
- Immediate and long-lasting results
- Natural-looking results
When will I see the results?
Juvéderm produces instant results that will gradually improve after the side effects dissipate in a few days. The final results last for 9 to 24 months, depending on the treatment area and the specific filler dosage.
Explore your Juvéderm options at Synergy MedAesthetics, Beverly Hills
Synergy MedAesthetics in Beverly Hills carries the entire collection of Juvéderm fillers for patients with numerous cosmetic goals and requirements. We carefully examine your facial skin, discuss your goals, and recommend the ideal fillers for your unique requirements. We aim to address your concerns without leaving any trace of cosmetic work. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Juvéderm options in Beverly Hills.