Fillers and injectables are so popular because they are quick, easy, extremely effective, and not surgical. They rejuvenate, refresh your shape and contour the lines of your face, giving you the look and confidence you want. Whether young or old, there is a wide range of fillers and injectables that are suited to meet your cosmetic needs.
Your face speaks to people as a transmitter of emotion, understanding, beauty, and age. It’s often the first thing a person sees when they meet you. Many people want a beautiful smile, soft, glowing skin, and an attractive, youthful, contoured face. But as age creeps in, wrinkles, hollows in the face, and sagging skin can cause us to be dissatisfied with our reflection in the mirror. Younger people might feel they look youthful, but they want a fresher look, sculpted cheekbones, or plumper, supple lips.
As we age, we lose hyaluronic acid (HA), which causes the facial structure to weaken. Lines, wrinkles, and creases start to form, while a loss of fat volume can create hollow-looking contours, leaving us looking tired and drained. Most dermal fillers are based on HA, which can revitalize and rejuvenate, leaving you looking years younger. Treatment with dermal fillers is quick, easy, and painless. Patients can stop into the office and leave in thirty minutes or less, looking more youthful and supple. And depending on the type of filler, the results can last for years.
What Are the Different Types of HA Dermal Fillers?
Juvéderm is a family of dermal fillers, each designed to address a different skincare goal.
- Juvéderm Volbella is a non-surgical lip augmentation designed to plump lips and gives a full, symmetrical smile.
- Juvéderm Voluma is a non-surgical cheek augmentation that fights volume loss in the cheeks and midface, providing a revitalizing lift.
- Juvéderm Vollure, Ultra, and Ultra Plus are made to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, leaving the skin more smooth, supple, and youthful.
Kybella is an injectable composed of a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid, found naturally in the body’s digestive system where it helps to break down fat. This formula is designed to combat stubborn fat pockets such as a double chin. Kybella is targeted to naturally dissolve the fat below your chin, producing a more youthful and contoured jawline.
Until now, the only solution for removing a double chin was a surgical procedure. A Kybella treatment destroys the fat cells with only an injection process. The body flushes these cells out, giving you the smoother jawline you want, long term.
Restylane is a family of dermal fillers that are uniquely designed to address your skincare goals.
- Restylane Silk is for plumping the lips and smoothing any lines around the lips, bringing back a supple, youthful appearance to your smile.
- Restylane Lyft is for filling and contouring cheeks, facial wrinkles, and the back of the hands, adding volume and smoothing lines and signs of age.
- Restylane Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines, and it can help sculpt and project the chin.
- Restylane Kysse is a non-surgical lip augmentation that fills your lips, giving you a plump, supple look.
- Restylane Contour is the newest product from the Restylane line, a non-surgical cheek augmentation that restores volume and fullness to the cheeks while also allowing more flexibility and motion of facial expression.
Sculptra is a unique filler because it isn’t made with HA. It is made with poly L-lactic acid, which stimulates the body to produce collagen, a protein that helps build new cells and provides a youthful, beautiful glow. Over time, Sculptra can help restructure the skin’s basic structure, with results lasting up to two years.
Schedule a Consultation at Synergy MedAesthetics
Synergy MedAesthetics is a top-rated med spa with offices throughout Washington. We provide patients with a luxurious and relaxing environment to experience the latest aesthetic treatments. Our female-led staff includes highly trained aesthetic providers who will create a custom skincare plan for you. Contact Synergy MedAesthetics to schedule your consultation.