Who is eligible to undergo Botox?
Botox is a very safe cosmetic procedure that works very well on anyone who experiences minor-to-moderate wrinkles, lines and neck bands. You can undergo Botox treatment once you are over the age of 30.
The best part? Men can undergo Botox too. We use a combination of Botox with dermal fillers to help men get the chiseled appearance they desire. We will evaluate your dermatological requirements to ensure Botox is right for you.
It’s best if you consult our specialists at Synergy MedAesthetics in Yakima if you are:
- Planning to start a family
- Have a skin condition that may worsen because of Botox
- Allergic to botulinum toxin
- Have skin that bruises very easily
- Taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications or blood thinners